John Wei

I am a experienced lawyer with Expertise in Employment & Labor, Divorce, Trademarks and Litigation. I am dedicated to helping foreigners or expats in China regarding any China legal matters.

The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.


  1. Dear Mr Wei
    I would like to have information about divorce procedure in Beijing.
    Im Italian, My wife Japanese, married year 1996 at Italy Embassy in Beijing.
    Reply to this email or call my mobile at your convenience for go ahead with the case.
    thank you

    Daniele Prandelli

  2. Hi John,

    Glad to know a little about you from this website. I am an American from San Francisco who lived in China for many years. I am looking for a good divorce attorney to help my Chinese friend in China whose husband is not willing to give her divorce and is threatening to kill her and her family. There is also a history of physical abuse. They are separated for many years. The problem is that she does not have his ID, and also does not have the marriage certificate. The Municipalities in China (Hubei Shayang) are unwilling to give one party marriage certificate without consent and presence of the other.

    Is it really so hard to divorce an abusive spouse in China?

    Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *